Friday, April 10, 2009

My life thus far...


This is my first blog here and I am trying to make sense of how I have lived my life thus far... Have I lived life to the fullest potential that I could have? Have I truly been purposeful & dedicated in all my life ventures thus far? Thus far, I can only but be honest to myself and to my friends and say that I haven't taken life with the required seriousness to live purposefully and with dedication toward the ventures that I undertake. But I realize now that all of this comes down to a choice. The choice which can either be one which says I am putting my whole effort with dedication in this venture of mine and lead a life of purpose. Or else, it can be one which says why do I need to care, after all things finally don't happen the way I want. My choice is the former, knowing that though sometimes if not always things dont happen the way I want them to, I still do have a purpose in leading my life on this planet. And, if only I am careful and purposeful with what is entrusted me, then I have indeed done my part in living my life to the fullest potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment